1. Pack Bing from Naked Cherry onto the outer corner and blend using the Iconic Eyeshadow Brush.
2. Place Turn On from Naked Cherry on the lid with your finger.
3. Using your finger, start with Glitter Gel in Distortion, then Dreamland & finish with Saturday Stardust to create a gradient winged out shape on the eye.
1. Take a small amount of Dreamland Glitter Gel & apply across cheeks and nose where natural freckles occur, use light patting motions with fingers for flawless application.
2. Create a multi-dimensional effect by topping off with Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Goldmine and pressing across the whole “freckled area”.
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter & Receive 10% 0ff Your 1st Purchase
Receive exclusive offers, special promotions, expert beauty tips and tricks and more!
Our story opens nearly 20 years ago, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Heaven forbid you wanted purple or green nails, because you'd either have to whip out a marker, or risk life and limb with that back alley drugstore junk. Flying in the face of this monopoly, Sandy Lerner (cofounder of Cisco Systems) made a bold decision: if the cosmetic industry’s “big boys” couldn't satisfy her alternative makeup tastes, she'd satisfy them herself.