- CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
- NO WARRANTY
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
- PROHIBITED USES
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- NO RELIANCE
- THIRD PARTY USER-GENERATED CONTENT
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- LINKING TO OUR SITE
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- SEVERANCE & WAIVER
- PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
- #YESUD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- WELCOME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CONTACT US
- MISS SELFRIDGE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GET THE GLOSS PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for accessing www.urbandecay.co.uk (Site). Please read these terms and conditions (Terms) before using our Site which is operated by L’Oréal (UK) Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 00271555, whose registered office and main trading office is at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ ("L’Oréal "). Our VAT number is GB 438506540.
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
These Terms refer to the following additional policies, which also apply to the use of our Site:
From time to time we may run competitions and promotions via our Site. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
From time to time we may modify these Terms. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as amended. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use our Site.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions and you accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access our Site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may need to suspend access to our Site at times for technical or maintenance purposes. Internet and IT or telecommunication networks are not error-free and interruptions and failures can occur. We cannot provide any guarantee in this regard and shall not therefore be held liable for any damage that may relate to the use of the Internet and IT or telecommunication networks, including, without limitation:
- Poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information via the Internet;
- Any external intrusions or computer viruses;
- Any defaulting reception equipment or communication networks; and
- Any such Internet malfunction as may hinder the proper operation of the Website.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. We do not warrant that our Site is compatible with your computer equipment or that our Site or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and we are not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Except for our e-commerce site (which is governed by separate terms and conditions of use as detailed in our Terms and Conditions of Sale our Site is provided "as is" and excludes any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights.
L’Oréal does not warrant that the Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and L’Oréal is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
L’Oréal shall not be held responsible for Content provided by third parties. L’Oréal is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the website.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights or your legal rights as a consumer.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
Access to the Site and/or certain sections thereof may require the use of PIN codes or passwords. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You must not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms; and
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our Site;
- Any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it (including, but not limited to text, content, software, database rights, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material) (Content). The Content is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property regimes and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You acquire no rights or licences in or to our Site and/or the Content other than the limited right to use our Site in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of our Site.
We allow limited download only if you satisfy the following criteria:
(i) you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made; and
(ii) you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy, unless our site specifically authorises your commercial use only where you are an authorised distributor of Urban Decay products and use the content only in accordance with any additional restrictions or guidelines provided to you;
(iii) you do not modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
(iv) you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices; and
(v) Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged; and
(vi) You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
In the event that We make part of a Site available to you which enables you to edit a picture (especially in order to virtually test a product), you hereby acknowledge and agree that such the Site shall be only for your own private use in compliance with its intended purpose in accordance with any further restrictions or guidelines made available to you.
Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of our Site available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. Our Site and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may our Site be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of our Site.
You may not use any of our trademarks or trade names without our prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Content you have made.
You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in our Site.
You agree to notify us promptly in writing promptly if you become aware of any unauthorised access to or use of our Site by any party or of any claim that our Site or any of the contents of our Site infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
If you would like information about obtaining our permission to use any of the Content email your enquiry email@example.com
While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via our Site, the content of our Site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on our Site.
Any advice provided on the Site and/or any diagnostic tools that may be made available are merely simulations intended for obtaining expert cosmetics advice. The information they deliver are for strictly indicative purposes and shall in no event replace a medical diagnosis or clinical consultation, nor be substituted for a medical treatment. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee your entire satisfaction with the advice that results from the use of such tools and assume no liability for any use you may make thereof. For any further information or in the event of doubt, we recommend that you consult a professional.
The products and services presented to you on this Site are not offered for sale but a general presentation of the range of the products and services that We distribute in the country where this Site is available.
THIRD PARTY USER-GENERATED CONTENT
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site are their own and do not represent our views or values.
We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, legality or quality of User Content. The Olapic gallery may include content from consumers from outside of the UK and Ireland. We make no representations that results depicted are achievable, as content may have been altered by users.
You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on 0800 028 8017.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the Acceptable Standards below. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with these content standards.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us, and other users of our site, a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We may make available via this Site a space dedicated to user content whereby you as a user of our Site can upload content such as text, photos, videos, opinions, etc. (the "User Content") on forums including but not limited to:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin Boards
- Review forums
- Q&A services
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive services provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant services (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
For any User Content that you upload or you post on the Site, you grant L’Oréal a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such content and/or incorporate such User Content together with your username/name and location into any form, medium or technology, including (but not limited to):
- On all electronic, IT, digital, multimedia and internet media including L’Oréal’s websites, social media pages and other online presences;
- On all advertising media both online and offline;
- On internal L’Oréal communications within the L’Oréal group;
- For corporate, financial communication and public relations communications and disclosures;
- On retailer-and client-facing media.
In addition, we hereby remind you that any User Content may be referenced on a search engine and therefore to be accessed by an audience outside the Site.
This authorization allows us to adapt your User Content in order in any way we see fit including but not limited to regulatory compliance purposes whilst still respecting the original sentiment of the original User Content.
Further, the use of User Content may come with such anonymised information as your city, country or age, and/or, if you expressly authorized it, information allowing your identification such as your first name, or your alias.
These content standards apply to any and all User Content which you contribute to our Site and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
User Content must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts);
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions)
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which it is posted.
- Contain any material which is malicious or defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is rude, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, intimidate, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Use any third party intellectual property without prior authorisation.
- Use the Site for political, propaganda or proselytizing purposes.
- Divert the Website from its intended purpose, including by using it as a dating service.
- Disseminate any information or content that may be upsetting for minors.
- Contain any content advertising or promoting any products and/or services competing with the brand(s) displayed on the Site.
- Disseminate any information that may directly or indirectly allow the nominal and specific identification of an individual without their prior and express consent, such as their last name, postal address, email address, telephone number.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Acceptable Standards through your use of our Site. When a breach of these Acceptable Standards has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any User Content uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the purchase of any goods from our Site, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above in these terms.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Copyright © Urban Decay 2019
CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By posting a comment on Urban Decay’s website, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the author of the comment, that you are not stealing the identity of another person, and you are not using a false email address or otherwise being misleading as to the origin of your comment;
- your comment is your original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- you hereby waive all moral rights and any intellectual property rights that would have otherwise vested in you pursuant to the Copyright, Design and Patents and Act 1988;
- all content that you post is truthful and accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
- that identifies you to other consumers (so please do not use your full name and instead just your first name or a username);
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights;
- that contains any information about Urban Decay’s competitors or their products (namely other manufacturers and/or distributors and/or retailers of health and beauty products);
- that contains any pricing information;
- that refers to a third party individual without their prior express consent;
- that violates any law, statute, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing intellectual property, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be illegal, defamatory, libellous, abusive, hateful, harassing, racially or religiously inappropriate, offensive, inciting of violence, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, threatening, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable;
- that consists of or contains political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or other forms of “spam”;
- that is unrelated to the purpose of reviewing the products listed on the Site;
- which contains any swearing, sexual innuendo or sexual language or which promotes or incites the perpetration of any unlawful activity such as drug-taking;
- for which you will derive any compensated or monetary benefit by any third party or which could be construed as an advertisement or solicitation to buy (which shall include any content that directs business away from Urban Decay);
- that includes any information that references other websites, URL addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any actual, or instructions on how to create, computer viruses or other potentially disruptive or damaging computer programs or files.
- duplicate content;
- blank reviews;
- reviews in a language that is not English;
- any unintelligible content (such as content that contains random characters and meaningless word strings).
If you have any concerns or complaints about any Urban Decay products and their application to you, please contact our Consumer Advisory Department on UKconsumeradvice@loreal.com. Urban Decay reserves the right to refer your review to its Consumer Advisory Department rather than publishing it if it believes that your comment would be better handled in this way.
The CRR Service may be unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other technical reasons and Urban Decay cannot take any responsibility for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions or delays that may be experienced by users when accessing the CRR Service.
For any comments that you post, you grant Urban Decay a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable and transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology, including Urban Decay’s social media pages, together with your username or first name and location.
You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Urban Decay including the execution of deeds and documents, at its request.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Urban Decay and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.
You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold Urban Decay (which shall include its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all losses, claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, direct or indirect including reasonable legal fees, which are incurred by Urban Decay for any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Urban Decay reserves the right to suspend the CRR Service at any time without notice.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Our Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of our Site is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access our Site.
We do not represent that either our Site or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access our Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
SEVERANCE & WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
All promotional offers are available at Urbandecay.co.uk only. Offer samples are subject to availability and whilst supplies last. Offers available in the UK only. Terms may apply.
Receive 20% off selected products; Naked Reloaded, Naked Cherry, Naked Heat, Naked 2, Naked 3, All Nighter Setting Spray XL, All Nighter Setting Spray regular, All Nighter Setting Powder, All Nighter Concealer, All Nighter foundation, Liar 24/7 lip liner, Eden Eye Shadow Primer Potion, Perversion Mascara regular, All Heavy Metals, Beached Bronzer, Optical Illusion Complexion Primer, Sin Afterglow Highlighter, Backtalk Vice lipstick, Alkaline 24/7 Liner, Born To Run Palette. Offer available on www.urbandecay.co.uk only. Use the following code at checkout to redeem offer: JAMIE20. Offer valid on www.urbandecay.co.uk from 18:00 07/04/2019 to 18:00 09/04/2019. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Subject to availability whilst stocks last.
Copyright © Urban Decay 2019
#YESUD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By responding #YESUD you agree to the following:
You grant to Urban Decay and its affiliates and/or related entities a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your video(s), photo(s) and/or other content posted to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Google+, together with your social media handle, social media user name, profile picture, caption and location information you may have included in your content (“User Content”) that you have tagged with any of the Hashtag(s) defined below in any media, including but not limited to on its webpages and social media pages, retailer counters and sites, third party sites, freestanding stores for its marketing and/or its advertising. You grant Urban Decay the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Content.
Urban Decay may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit the User Content for legal and/or regulatory reasons in any way it sees fit (while maintaining the original sentiment), with no obligation to you whatsoever.
You confirm and agree that:
(i) you own all the rights in the User Content and/or that you have permission from any person(s) appearing in the User Content to grant the rights herein;
(ii) you and all other person(s) appearing in the User Content are not under 18; and
(iii) Urban Decay use of your User Content will not break any law or violate the rights of a third party. Urban Decay has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that the User Content infringes their rights.
You warrant that your User Content is truthful and accurate and that it does not misleadingly exaggerate the effect any Urban Decay product(s) are capable of achieving (whether through pre-production techniques (including lash inserts, hair extensions etc) or post-production techniques (including filtering, retouching or editing etc)).
You acknowledge and agree that the User Content could be subject to “viral” communication (word-of-mouth communication) on third party websites and that Urban Decay will not be liable for any claim or action in this regard.
You will not hold Urban Decay, or any person acting on Urban Decay 's behalf, responsible for any claims or demands in connection with the use of your User Content.
You accept that Urban Decay will not pay you for the use of your User Content and/or for any intellectual property rights connected with them.
You accept that Urban Decay may refuse to use or remove your User Content for any reason.
If you change your mind about sharing your User Content, or you do not want Urban Decay to contact you about User Content again, please opt out by entering your details here.
Urban Decay reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without warning.
WELCOME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Urban Decay is part of L'Oréal (UK) Limited.
*Selected lines only as labelled on www.urbandecay.co.uk and in our boutique stores in the UK & ROI (excluding Urban Decay concessions in department stores). No code required. Offer valid on www.urbandecay.co.uk from 00:01 20/03/19 to 23:59 31/03/19 and in accordance with the individual store opening hours. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Subject to availability whilst stocks last.
*Receive a free Urban Decay Makeup bag containing; 1 deluxe sample Troublemaker Mascara, 1 All Nighter Foundation 6 pod sample and 1 Vice Lipstick 4 pod sample, when you spend £35 or more. Offer available on www.urbandecay.co.uk only. Use code: TREATME at checkout to redeem offer. Offer valid on www.urbandecay.co.uk from 00:01 04/04/19 to 23:59 13/04/19. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Subject to availability whilst stocks last.
***Receive a free Eyeshadow Primer Potion Deluxe Sample and a Perversion Mascara Deluxe Sample when you purchase the Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette. Offer available on www.urbandecay.co.uk only. No code required. Offer valid on www.urbandecay.co.uk from 00:01 23/03/19 to 23:59 30/04/19. Subject to availability whilst stocks last.
30% OFF ON SELECTED LINES ONLY**
**Selected lines only as labelled on www.urbandecay.co.uk and in our boutique stores in the UK & ROI (excluding Urban Decay concessions in department stores). No code required. Offer valid on www.urbandecay.co.uk from 00:01 20/01/19 to 23:59 31/03/19 and in accordance with the individual store opening hours. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers. Subject to availability whilst stocks last.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our Site.
Copyright © [Urban Decay] 
MISS SELFRIDGE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL DETAILS Promotion Name and Description Miss Selfridge, Urban Decay and Rush Hair joint prize draw Promoters (1) Urban Decay, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ
(2) Miss Selfridge Retail Limited, Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL
(3) Rush Hair Limited, 23 George Street, Croydon, CR0 1LA.
Entry Open Date 12:00 03/04/2019 UK time Entry Closing Date 23:59 01/05/2019 UK time Promoters' Privacy
(2) http://www.missselfridge.com/en/msuk/category/terms-andconditions-298982/home?TS=1527086413525#fragment-9; and
ENTRY Eligibility UK, ROI and NI residents aged 16 +.
Entrants must have internet access and an email address.
How to Enter
Entrants must enter their name and email address in the official online entry form which can be found at: http://www.missselfridge.com/en/msuk/category/miss-s-x-urbandecay-8517366/home.
Entrants must read and accept the website terms and conditions (https://www.missselfridge.com/en/msuk/category/terms-andconditions-298982/home)
PRIZE DETAILS Major Prize The prize consists of four packages to be won by one winner and three of their friends. Each package consists of:
(1) 1 x £150 Miss Selfridge gift card;
(2) a Rush Hair blow dry at one of the participating Rush Salons listed in Appendix 1; and
(3) 1 x Urban Decay goody bag worth £150 containing the following full size products: Naked Reloaded Palette, All Nighter Setting Spray, Eyeshadow Primer Potion ‘original’, Perversion Mascara, Vice Lipstick, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil, Brow Finish..
Number of Major Prize
One ( and three of their friends) Runner-up Prize Not Applicable Number of Runner-Up
Not Applicable DRAW DETAILS Prize Draw Date 08/05/2019 Notification of Winner(s) The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via email by 09/05/2019. DELIVERY AND WINNER DETAILS Prize Delivery Winners should allow up to 30 days from the date that they supply their details for delivery of the Major Prize.
The Rush Hair blow dries available for the winner and 3 of their friends will be provided during the same appointment at the selected participating Rush Salon and so the winner needs to book an appointment in advance for them and their 3 friends. Such an appointment needs to be booked in person or by telephone (online appointments for this aspect of the prize will not be accepted). All bookings are subject to availability and opening hours and time restrictions may apply at the selected Rush Salon.
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promoters' employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. The Promoters are not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to the Promoters' competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than the Promoters' brands.
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoters reserve the right to select at random an
alternative winner if:
(a) within 3 weeks of being notified by one of the Promoters, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
(b) if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
(c) if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring any of the Promoters into disrepute.
- The Promoters shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoters (including name, address, email, social media profile, or other data) will be kept secure and only used in line with Promoters' Privacy Policies and these Terms. By entering the prize draw, entrants acknowledge that their information may be used by the Promoters and their suppliers to administer the promotion. The Promoters may contact entrants by email, post, phone, SMS or other means in relation to the promotion, but will not send entrants any marketing communication unless entrants have also agreed to this or the Promoters have another lawful basis for the communication.
- The Promoters shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoters' sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoters' websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Accordingly, entrants assign to the Promoters any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on the Promoters' request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
- Neither the Promoters nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoters' negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoters for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
- Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
- The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- . English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
Use of Entry Content
Limitation of Liability
Website Specific Terms and App Specific Terms
(Participating Rush Hair Salons)
RUSH Baker Street
RUSH Bury St Edmunds
RUSH Clapham Junction
RUSH Clapham High Street
RUSH Crystal Palace
RUSH Earls Court Road
RUSH East Grinstead
RUSH Haywards Heath
RUSH High Wycombe
RUSH Kentish Town
RUSH Kings Cross
RUSH Milton Keynes
RUSH One New Change
RUSH Piccadilly (THOR)
RUSH Shepherds Bush
RUSH on The Strand
RUSH Stratford Westfield
RUSH Tottenham Court Road
RUSH Tower Bridge
RUSH Tunbridge Wells
RUSH Walton On Thames
RUSH Westbourne Grove
RUSH Westfield London
RUSH West Hampstead
RUSH Wimbledon RUSH Wimbledon Village
RUSH Beauty Croydon
RUSH Beauty Windsor
RUSH Beauty Sutton
GET THE GLOSS PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
L'Oreal/Get The Gloss Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. L'Oreal (U.K.) Limited T/A Urban Decay ("Urban Decay") and Bellatricks Ltd. T/A Get The Gloss, ("Get the Gloss") (Urban Decay and Get the Gloss together referred to as “us”, “we” or the "Co-Promoters") are acting as co-promoters for this Game of Thrones prize draw competition (the “Promotion”), to win the Prize (as defined in paragraph 11, below) (the "Prize") in which entries will be accepted free, without payment, via the below mechanism.
Entry and Eligibility
2. To enter this Promotion, entrants must submit their email address in the form above.
3. The Promotion opens at 10:30AM GMT on Wednesday 17th April 2019 and closes at 10:30AM GMT on Wednesday 24th April 2019. All eligible entries must be received within this specified time period to be considered.
4. By entering this Promotion the entrant agrees to receive the Prize (as described in paragraph 11, below) offered, if selected. The Prize will be shipped to the selected entrant by Get The Gloss.
5. By ticking the first opt-in box above the entrant agrees to Get The Gloss sharing their email address with Urban Decay for marketing purposes.
8. All entries submitted outside of this process will not be accepted.
9. One entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
10. This Promotion is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
11. The Prize consists of:
(a) 1 x full Urban Decay Game of Thrones makeup collection, worth £198; and
12. There is one (1) Prize to give away as part of this Promotion.
13. Get The Gloss's employees, their immediate families or anyone connected with the Promotion are not eligible to enter or win this Promotion.
14. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or delayed entries whether due to technical problems or otherwise.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
15. After the closing time, one winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at random by Get the Gloss, from the eligible pool of entrants, to receive one Prize.
16. The Winner will be informed of their selection via email by Get The Gloss within five (5) business days of the Promotion closing time.
17. The Winner should allow up to twenty-eight (28) working days, following the end of this Promotion, to receive their Prize.
18. We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated Prize with another Prize that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
19. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes. The Winner must accept the Prize in the form offered. The Prize are not refundable or transferable.
20. The Winner forfeits their prize and Get The Gloss reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
(a) within 3 weeks of being notified by Get The Gloss, the Winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
(b) the Prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
(c) their entry is invalid or they disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions; or
(d) the email address they have provided is undeliverable.
21. We reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or the Winner that, in our absolute discretion, could bring us into disrepute.
22. The name of the Winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of 26 April 2019 to Get The Gloss at 2 Kensington Square, London, W8 5EP referencing the name of the Promotion.
Limitation of Liability
23. Neither the Co-Promoters nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this Promotion may be liable to the Winner, whether arising from tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this Promotion or the Prize to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this Promotion.
Website Specific Terms
24. Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
26. The Voucher can be redeemed as full or part payment for one or more products on www.urbandecay.co.uk, subject to availability.
27. This coupon is only redeemable online.
28. Once the Voucher has been redeemed, it cannot be used again, even if you seek a refund or exchange for the product purchased.
29. The Voucher can be redeemed from 24 April 2019 until 24 June 2019.
30. The Voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
31. The Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred or sold. No change will be given.
32. A copied, damaged or defaced Voucher will not be accepted.
33. To use the Voucher you must be over 18 years old and resident in the UK.
34. The Voucher is void where prohibited by law. Improper use of the Voucher is prohibited and could be construed as fraud.
35. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this Promotion.
36. By entering this Promotion, entrants are deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions.
37. The Co-Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
38. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to amend or waive any of these terms and conditions, or suspend or cancel the Promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond our reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these terms and conditions).
1. Bellatricks Ltd. trading as Get The Gloss, Company Number: 07626117, Registered Office Calder & Co., 16 Charles II Street, London, SW1Y 4NW
2. L'Oreal (U.K.) Limited trading as Urban Decay, Company Number: 00271555, Registered Office 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ